Code Name Verity

Code Name Verity - Elizabeth Wein OK so I sat with this one for a couple of days. It really is just SO good. I don't really want to say anything else. I read ("read") several reviews (I say "read" because I must not have read more than "This is the best book every written.") and still managed to have no idea what this book was about when I started it. I am so glad. I think it still would have been an excellent book if I had had some idea of the plot, but the fact that I didn't have a clue somehow made it more exciting and special.Since finishing the book, I've gone and read some reviews - some of which give away what I would consider pretty big spoilers. I was able to guess a lot of the plot, but it was still an "edge of the seat" read. If I had read some of these reviews beforehand, I know it would have taken something away from the story.So with that. I will tell you nothing other than: World War II, spies, pilots, Nazis. Now don't waste any time and go read this. It hit the shelves today (May 15, 2012) so you have no excuse.